2022 Cadillac Escalade Interior
The 2022 Cadillac Escalade interior is truly the pinnacle of luxury. Its cavernous cabin is packed to the brim with state-of-the-art technology and sophisticated design elements that are sure to elevate your Hamburg drives to new heights. Robert Basil Cadillac explores the Escalade interior more in-depth to help you determine if this opulent SUV is the right match for you.
Escalade Interior Dimensions
First, we’ll start off with the Escalade interior dimensions so you know if this full-size SUV has ample space to meet your needs in East Aurora.
Escalade Interior Dimensions
- 1st/2nd/3rd-Row Headroom: 42.3/38.9/38.2 inches
- 1st/2nd/3rd-Row Legroom: 44.5/41.7/34.9 inches
- Cargo Volume to 1st Row: 121 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume to 2nd Row: 72.9 cubic feet
- Cargo Volume to 3rd Row: 25.5 cubic feet
Cadillac Escalade Interior Comfort and Convenience
The Cadillac Escalade can seat up to seven passengers, and everyone on board is sure to love its luxe amenities.
- Interluxe leatherette seats are standard on the base trim. However, if you decide to upgrade to a higher trim, genuine leather upholstery comes standard. Faceted and Mondrian quilting options add a touch of sophistication.
- 12-way heated first-row seats and heated second-row outboard seats are standard. Upper-level trims offer front seat ventilation.
- Consider adding on the available panoramic power sunroof to take in the beautiful scenery around West Seneca.
- Standard ambient interior lighting allows you to set the tone each time you get behind the wheel.
Cadillac Escalade Interior Technology
Last, but certainly not least, we’ll explore Escalade interior technology. Stay connected and entertained no matter where the road takes you.
- Wireless phone charging
- Remote start
- AKG™ Studio 19-speaker system audio system
- 7.2-inch diagonal Control Panel, 14.2-inch diagonal Cluster Display, and 16.9-inch diagonal Infotainment Screen, unified in one curved-glass OLED touchscreen
- Wireless Apple CarPlay & wireless Android Auto capability
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- 110-volt power outlet, 12-volt auxiliary front power outlet
- Augmented Reality display
- HD Surround Vision
- Keyless Open and Keyless Start
Experience the Cadillac Escalade Interior for Yourself
Ready to see the Escalade interior up close? We can’t blame you. At Robert Basil Cadillac, we can get you set up with a test drive in Orchard Park. Here, you can explore all of the Cadillac Escalade interior amenities to see how this beloved luxury SUV will enhance your everyday commute. In the meantime, see how the Escalade stacks up to one of its toughest rivals, the Lincoln Navigator. You can also see if the Escalade has enough towing power to meet your needs.
More from Robert Basil Cadillac
The Cadillac Escalade-V is set to arrive near Hamburg in the summer of 2022, but it’s already creating a lot of buzz. One aspect we’re eager to experience is the 2023 Escalade-V performance. The impressive 2023 Escalade-V specs that have been released boast nearly 700 horsepower. This is incredibly powerful for an SUV of this…
Cadillac recently made its arrival in the electric vehicle segment with the introduction of the 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ. This stunning, eco-conscious SUV has already been generating quite a bit of buzz around Hamburg and East Aurora. If it has piqued your interest too, you can learn all about the 2023 Cadillac LYRIQ price and specifications…
The Cadillac Escalade makes a bold impression on Hamburg roads, and it’s easy to see why. This icon is sophisticated, stylish, and well-equipped to take your East Aurora drives to new heights. In this Escalade trim comparison, you can explore the Escalade trim level differences to help you narrow down your search. While you truly…